- Organization of conferences and other events to inform general public about the impact of climate changes issues and about the solutions that hydrogen based technologies can bring.
- Take part of events organized by other institutions.
- Advice working groups concerning the development of hydrogen technologies and economy.
- Advice institutions and companies on how to integrate hydrogen technologies to their activities.
- Expertise the news concerning technological improvement of hydrogen and phenomena linked to climate change.
- Be on watch and warn people concerning the rising of air pollution, ocean acidification and other things that threatens planet’s balance.
- Elaboration of bibliographic dossiers and experiences concerning ecological themes.
- Examples of conferences organized in different places and countries by H2life in collaboration with other institutions:
University of Birmingham- UK (2016)
Festipiano- Genac- France (2011-2016)
Lyons Club Val Duchesse- Belgium (2014)
Athénée Provincial Warocqué- Belgium (2013)
Rotary Club of Mariemont- Belgium (2012)
EC Platform-Brussels- Belgium (2012)
Hydrogène, l’énergie de demain-Centre Culturel d’Ittre – Belgium (2012)
Bibliographic dossiers :
Les dangers du Diesel (2008)
Disparition du tampon climatique de la banquise (2016)